Algunos de nuestros clientes
Código del Curso
21 horas (usualmente 3 días, incluidas las pausas)
- No special requirements
- Security analysts
- Law enforcement
- Government and military personnel
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) refers to any information that can legally be gathered from free, public sources about an individual or organization. OSINT also refers to the process of collecting this data, analyzing it, and using it for intelligence purposes.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at persons who wish to carry out research on third parties while protecting themselves from the like.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure advanced tools for carrying out OSINT.
- Use advanced techniques to collect publicly available data relevant to an investigation.
- Analyze large amounts of data efficiently.
- Generate intelligence reports on findings.
- Leverage AI tools for facial recognition and sentiment analysis.
- Map out a strategy for defining the objective and directing efforts to the most relevant and actionable data.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Programa del Curso
Overview of OSINT Principles and Approaches
- Understanding the Intelligence Cycle
- OSINT tools and techniques
- Preparing the machine and network connection
- Installing OSINt Tools
Protecting Your Identity
- Obfuscating your activities
- Privacy and proxies
- Accessing sources of data
- Mining the Dark Web
- Turning data into valuable information
Capturing Timely Information
- Monitoring Events in Real-time
Targeting Corporate Bodies
- Collecting corporate information
- Mapping out corporate identities, structures and hierarchies
- Collecting information on individuals
Assessing Consequential Actors
- Identifying potential threats to government, economy, and safety
- Criminal profiling
- Scraping website content
- Analyzing Big Data
- Employing Artificial Intelligence for visual and text analysis
Inspecting the Movement of Money
- Credit card transactions and black markets
- Tracking cryptocurrency transactions
Summary and Conclusion