Algunos de nuestros clientes
Código del Curso
14 horas (usualmente 2 días, incluidas las pausas)
- Experience with Matlab programming.
- Data scientists
The Python programming language is becoming more and more popular among Matlab users due to its power and versatility as a data analysis tool as well as a general purpose language.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at Matlab users who wish to explore and or transition to Python for data analytics and visualization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Python development environment.
- Understand the differences and similarities between Matlab and Python syntax.
- Use Python to obtain insights from various datasets.
- Convert existing Matlab applications to Python.
- Integrate Matlab and Python applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Programa del Curso
- Free and General Purpose vs Not Free or General Purpose
Setting up a Python Development Environment for Data Science
The Power of Matlab for Numerical Problem Solving
Python Libraries and Packages for Numerical Problem Solving and Data Analysis
Hands-on Practice with Python Syntax
Importing Data into Python
Converting an Existing Matlab Application to Python
Common Pitfalls when Transitioning to Python
Calling Matlab from within Python and Vice Versa
Python Wrappers for Providing a Matlab-like Interface
Summary and Conclusion
Teaching style and ability of the trainer to overcome unforeseen obstacles and adopt to circumstances. Broad knowledge and experience of the trainer
Overall good intro to Python. The format of using Jupyter notebook and live examples on the projector was good for following along with the exercises.
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Venezuela!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Venezuela
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!